On Jul 9, 2013, at 2:24 AM, Salvo Foru <lists / ruby-forum.com> wrote:

> I don't understand the last 2 methods.Can u help me?
>=20
> --=20
> Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.
>=20

Install a ruby, run irb, load the file with these methods, and try them =
out. These methods are at *such* an elementary level, you really need to =
read and try things before jumping on the mailing list and asking =
questions. What have you read already? What books, web sites, articles, =
etc? Expecting very busy people to answer such basic questions when it =
is apparent you have not done any homework of your own is really asking =
too much.=