Martin Jose wrote in post #1114476:
> This code works fine....
>
> require "rubygems"
> require "csv"
>
> CSV.open("/home/user1/sample.csv", "r", :headers => true) do |csv|
>   puts "got all contents from file #{csv}"
>   # not iterate each row
>   csv.each do |row|
>     puts "Each row #{row}"
>   end
> end
>
> try this...if not let me know your ruby version and OS details...
doesnot work
 I am using sketchup pro 8 and os is windows xp not ruby or rubygems.
what I am trying to do here I have sunroom model it has doors and
windows
I set it up attribute like part number and price. but the price is will
change every year. that's why I create simple csv file called
"price_lookup.csv" It will take part number and compare the price. this
way for me to easy to update just price in the csv file. I think you
will get the Idea now.let me know what I missing here
thanks for the reply