hi guys I am trying to compare some data so I create one file name
called "Price_lookup" in notepad then saved in plugin folder
"Price_lookup.csv".
Price_lookup.csv contain like below

"PARTNO", "PRICE"
600157,402.20
600163,424.16
600169,445.00
600175,468.96
600181,492.01
600187,516.69

then I wrote small ruby script for testing. when I start the sketchup
It's gives an error as follows "Error Loading File CSV_Test.rb no such
file to load -- csv". any idea what I am doing wrong here???? thank you

here is my code.

    require 'sketchup.rb'
    require 'csv'

    def csv_Test

            model = Sketchup.active_model
            ent = model.active_entities

            csv_text = File.read('Price_lookup.csv')
            csv = CSV.parse(csv_text, :headers => true)
            csv.each do |row|
            result = csv.find {|row| row['PARTNO'] == '600181'}

            UI.messagebox "Your Output #{result}"

    if (not $csv_Test_menu_loaded)

      UI.menu("Tools").add_item("CSV_TEST") { csv_Test }

      $csv_Test_menu_loaded = true