On Jun 28, 2013, at 19:24 , Tamara Temple <tamouse.lists / gmail.com> =
wrote:

> Hi, Ryan,
>=20
> (Thanks for all you seattlerb'ers do!)
>=20
> I don't know what this is used for. How do you use gauntlet in your
> workflow?=20

Right now I just use gauntlet to update a directory of tarballs of all =
the latest gems. For ruby_parser my workflow is too complex to run =
through gauntlet. I have a bunch of rake tasks to unpack tarballs, merge =
into a 2 level hashed directory structure, remove all non-ruby files, =
and de-dupe all files across all directories.

Regular workflow is to finish dev on a project and then to "run the =
gauntlet". Rdoc does this to test that it hasn't regressed across any =
projects, for example.