Bob Hutchison wrote:

> Well, OK, maybe 'pretending' wasn't the best choice of words. But my opinion
> is from experience, not conjecture. The words actually spoken, loudly and
> forcefully, by several developers caught out by this, are definitely not
> appropriate to appear in this forum :-) I have no doubt that more than one
> person will look at the pretty printed output and assume it to be accurate.
> Most times it won't matter. When it does matter, well...

As Sean said, there probably will be varius options for PP; some will
generate accurate equivalents inclusing WS ("cononical"?), some will
generate equivalents except for WS in specified places (where it doesn't
matter in many cases).

Each has a different pro and con balance in various situations.

Tobi

--
http://www.pinkjuice.com/