Wakou Aoyama <wakou / fsinet.or.jp> wrote in message news:<20020520145921.GB1357%wakou / fsinet.or.jp>...
> now, I make next cgi.rb and new simple HTML generate librarys.
> I may make unit tests.

Thanks so much for maintaining cgi.rb!

I began working on the narf cgi to demonstrate some ideas for
improving the cgi api.  My question now is:

Should I make suggestions to the list first, or

Should I finish what I am doing and post the code, then start
discussion from that point?

I am unsure which is the better path.

My last suggestion spawned alot of discussion, I hope it was useful.
On the other hand, I don't want to be exhausting.  If it helps for me
to continue this branch, then any existing tests (unit or otherwise)
would be useful.

I don't want to fork cgi, just improve it.

I appreciate any advice that you can offer,

~ Patrick

P.S. you can browse the src of narf-lib at:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/narf-lib/

or check it out by:

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous / cvs.narf-lib.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/narf-lib
login

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous / cvs.narf-lib.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/narf-lib
co cgi