On 07/01/2013 09:38 PM, Andrew S. wrote:
> Thanks.
>
> I was hoping for an easy answer and it sounds like there isn't one.
>
> It does make me just want to remove classes altogether and just make
> sure the method names are all unique within one giant namespace.... I
> know that's even worse than using the globals, but it sure would be a
> heck of a lot easier overall.

Why do you have so many apparently rather tightly coupled classes? Maybe
the solution is to rethink your overall design to create fewer,
more generalized classes.

If you could provide a little more detailed example regarding 3 or 4 of
the classes demonstrating how they relate to each other, someone may be
able to lead you in a better direction.

-Jeremy