> Hi, Chris,

Wow, thanks for your page -- that's an excellent collection of marshalling
libraries and functionality. Gives me a bit more to shoot for as well :)

I'm curious, the date you list for XMarshal is 2002-05-08, but I thought
that lib hadn't been updated in some time. Can you confirm that its latest
is that recent?

Chris