Carlo E. Prelz wrote in post #1113706:
> Subject: Designing a Cabinet class
>   Date: gio 27 giu 13 09:07:09 +0900
> Your idea of creating a drawer class is not only a good Ruby practice:
> it is THE sound object-oriented direction to take: the cabinet holds
> drawers, and the drawer holds objects. Experiment with creating such a
> class, and assigning to it the property of holding objects: the add,
> remove, and test methods should belong there.

Carlos,

Thank you for your reply. I had a feeling that this was going to be the
proscribed approach. My next question, then, is how to get objects to
play together. Is this where :belongs_to and :has_many come into play?
Please don't feel obligated to give me a comprehensive response if you
feel that there is a good piece written on the subject that you could
point me to. Thanks!