---- Thanks for the suggestion.  I'll try that.

> Omen Tech seems to have copyrighted their 3.0 product (the enhancements
> they made on top of ZMODEM).  However, the older products (ca. 1990's)
> should still be Public Domain, though.
>
> I am curious though:  what commercial product can't justify buying
> a $145 library?  I assume the product you're working on isn't going
> to be some kind of shrinkwrapped product.  Is there anything you can say
> without violating some signed NDA?

--- Well, we probably can.  But, its a small startup which is currently
--- a little tight on cash.  Also, a few months ago, my boss approved
---(at the recommendation of a consultant) purchasing a special technical
--- spec for about $1,000.  Then, about a week later, discovered that the
--- same info was available on the internet as a free download (Ouch!).
--- as a result, he is kind of swinging the other direction, and inclined
--- to get everyone to do alot of "due diligence" before approving
--- anything.  Besides, this is just kind of a small utility to go along
--- with the main product, its not like a shiny special feature you can
--- point to as making our product shinier and spiffier than anyone elses.
--- Thanks for the interest.

Dennis