On 25 June 2013 02:59, Andras Horvath <lists / ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> Tested memory-profiler gem too, but it doesn't give a good output:
> https://github.com/phluid61/memory-profiler-gem

Hi, just out of interest, what do you mean by "good output", and how
does it fall short?  This is the first I've heard of someone (besides
me) using it in the wild, and I'm keen to make it more useful.
Keeping in mind, all the gem does (and really can do, without a major
rewrite) is periodically inspect the object space and count instances
(and to some degree estimate their sizes, at least relatively.)

--
  Matthew Kerwin, B.Sc (CompSci) (Hons)
  http://matthew.kerwin.net.au/