Hi everyone! I am new to Ruby so I need help. Much appreciated!

My problem is this code right here:

puts "Heeeyyyy! I see you baby, can a G get to know yah?"

reply = gets.chomp

if reply == "no".to_s or  "hell no".to_s or "nah".to_s
puts 'Why do you have to be so jacked up, I just want to get to know
you, that\'s all?'

elsif reply == "yes"&& "sure"&& "maybe"
puts 'hmmm I see you recognize a real man when you see one.'

else
puts 'Okay okay we got of on the wrong foot, I will be respectful...I am
going to try this again.'

end

My questions is, when having two multiple conditions do I use && or ||
or .to_s between the words? With my current method, what ever I type, I
get the response from the second puts.("Jacked up"). I want to be able
to type any of the options and get the proper response. Anyone please
help me how to craft multiple conditionals. Thank you :)