Hi Dossy,

     I appreciate the pointer.  However, the developer's kit referred to
would cost $144.95, which is more than I want to pay on my own, and I'm
sure my boss would want to make sure I had explored all other possible
options before he would pop for it.  So, I guess I'd better start doing
that (Sigh...).

Dennis