Hell Team,

I wrote a very simple dashboard using *shoes* which basically displays
statistics, every second, of certain type of messages arriving at a queue
under *MQ*. But in order for anyone to use it they have to install
*Ruby*, *shoes
*and its requirements. So I started experimenting with *Sinatra *to
re-write my simple application so anyone could point their *browser* and
get the dashboard displayed. I went over the first *basic Sinatra* tutorial
but everything appears to be static. Is there any example out there that
shows *Sinatra* dynamically refreshing the page continuously with new
information, in my case message queues information?

In other words, once the user successfully get the page displayed, from
that point on I want the content to be refreshed dynamically with the new
information without user intervention.

Thank you

--
Ruby Student