Does anyone know of, or has written a Ruby extension implementing the
ZModem data transfer protocol?  Alternatively, does anyone know of a
binary implementation of ZModem that I can "wrap" in order to access
it from Ruby?  This is for a utility which will be packaged with a
commercial product, so "personal/academic use only" licensing restrictions
will make it of no use / interest to me.  Thanks for any help / pointers
you can give me.

Dennis

|     The way to be happy is to be good     |