		  the Seattle Ruby Brigade presents:

		       On May 28th, at 7:00 PM

			 In the SSCC Library

		      Ryan Davis and Brian Wisti

		     in a tag-team presentation:

	     ZenWeb:  Building your web site the Ruby Way

				*****

			 also on the ticket:

			Ruby in the Rainforest
			    RubyConf 2002
			  MArch development

The Seattle Ruby Brigade <http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?SeattleGroup>
meets the 4th Tuesday of every month to discuss the Ruby programming
language, to work together on ruby based projects, and to socialize.

Our meetings are held on the third or fourth floor of the Lemieux
Library at Seattle University, and run from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
Laptops, projects, questions, problems, ruby-nubies, eXtreme
Programmers, users of other languages, and other interested parties
are welcome.

To get to the library, you should look at this map:

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=10th+%26+E+Columbia&csz=Seattle%2C+WA&Country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map

The library is the tall white building, parking is directly West of
the library, or in the garage just off Broadway.  Enter either from
Broadway directly across from Swedish.

Membership in the Seattle Ruby Brigade is free, and open to anyone
interested.  There are three ways to join (and participate):
  1) come to our meetings as often as you care to
  2) hang out with us on the #seattle.rb channel at
     irc.openprojects.net
  3) join the seattle.rb mailing list by sending an email to:
     ruby-subscribe / zenspider.com

For more information, please contact:
   Ryan Davis  <ryand-ruby / zenspider.com>
    -or-
   Pat Eyler   <pate / eylerfamily.org>