Team,

I got it that *green shoes* is a Ruby gem and you need Ruby to use it. That
said, however, I was wondering.......

Since *jruby* can be *packaged* using the* *"magic" of Java, and since *green
shoes* is a Ruby gem, can I use the *jruby/green_shoes* combination to
create and package my application? If I am not mistaken, there is a way to
build a jruby package (jar?) or something to that effect. Any comments?

Thank you