Hello,
I am parsing a CSV file which has rows like this:

|user_name|user_id|supervisor_id|is_supervisor|
|  admin  |   1   |       0     |      t      |
|  foo    |   2   |       1     |      t      |
|  test   |   3   |       2     |      f      |

So from this I would like a hash that looks like:

{
:user_name=>'admin', :user_id=>1,
  :users=>[
    {:user_name=>'foo', :user_id=>2,
      :users=>[
        {:user_name=>'test',:user_id=>3}
      ]
    }
  ]
}

Basically, a user can have a supervisor, but each preceding supervisor
can be supervised themselves.

The problem is, there is an arbritary number of supervisors (user 'test'
may supervise an additional user) so I think I need to solve this
recursively.

Can anyone help with the ruby-way to go about this?
Thanks.