On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 3:12 PM, S=E9bastien Durand <lists / ruby-forum.com>w=
rote:

> Being new to Ruby, I was toying with Rack and trying to build a simple
> request/response web framework. I coded this :

> Is it a good idea to extensively use mixins like this ? Rather than
> being 100% object-oriented ?

It's still OO.  Other than that your question is probably difficult to
answer with so little input.  Since you do not use those mixins in multiple
places I would probably say: not necessary.  I would certainly question
module HTTP.  That seems overhead and should probably merged with
Controller.  But, as I said, little input, so please take the answer with a
grain of salt.

Kind regards

robert

--=20