Now this is awesome! That red, broken arrow looks nice!
I'm looking forward on learning shoes.

BTW, the build of the html manual did not work. But that's fine. As long as
I can get to the manual using the instructions provided is just fine.
It looks like a Ruby issue:

*You may have encountered a bug in the Ruby interpreter or extension
libraries.
Bug reports are welcome.
For details: http://www.ruby-lang.org/bugreport.html

Aborted*