<snip />

> Anyway, you need to download Eclipse
> http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/index.php M5. This is the ONLY
> version that
> the RDT will run in. I am waiting for them to stablize the  code for
> release, at which point I will work diligenty to comply with the release
> API. You can then extract the RDT plugins into the eclipse/plugins
> directory.

I did this, for Win2K, and extracted the RDT files to the plug-ins
directory.

> Here is the process that is supported right now:
>
> 1. Create a Ruby Project - Click on the New Resource Wizard
> button. This is
> the little guy located on the top left of the Resource Perspective (and
> every other Perspective). You should see an entry for Ruby.

No, I don't.  The only choice is 'Simple', in the left pane, and 'Project',
'Folder', or 'File' in the right pane.

I want to thank you for your efforts, and I'm always interested in "smart"
tools for building apps. However, aside from the Ruby plug-in not working
for me, I think that there's going to be some frustration for newcomers
when, right off the bat, we have to understand what a "perspective" is.  Is
this what other IDEs call a "view"?

James