Hi,

> A quick survey: what are all you folks (yes, including all you lurkers
> out there) using Ruby for? As well as the normal scripting stuff, are
> there people using Ruby in interesting ways?

I started it to make an AL project called Nants, but I got stalled with some stuff... I may try to get the latest CVS revision, which has more things to support programmers...

Basically Nants tried to set the foundations of some collaborative agents in a virtual space with food, enemies and reproduction pressures, looking for some information regarding collaborative Internet agents and, well, Artificial Life itself :)

Another goal is studying the relationship between complexity and emerging behaviors/holisms...

laters,
d@
Mensaje enviado gracias al correo gratuito de Demasiado Corp.
[ http://correo.demasiado.com ]