Based on the docs at http://pablotron.org/software/wirble/

You should be able to get it to work by typing:

require 'wirble'
Wirble.enable
Wirble.colourize

To avoid having to type that each time you load irb, you can put it in a
file named .irbrc, located in your home directory. I don't know what the
home directory is for Windows, but if you load irb and run  `require 'etc';
Dir.home(Etc.getlogin)`, it will probably say (if that doesn't work, try
`ENV['HOME']`)

-Josh