I'm going nuts with my Ruby editor because it's complaining about
running out of disk space for my Gems. When I see my Ruby environment, I
see that it's using my G: drive. Well, my G: drive is a very tiny drive
given to me by my company for personal storage. It's really only about
10mB!

So, can someone please tell me how to change my gem_path variable?
Here's what I get for my gem environment. I want to get rid of the G:
drive entry as seen below under GEM PATHS.

Thank you.

RubyGems Environment:
  - RUBYGEMS VERSION: 2.0.0
  - RUBY VERSION: 2.0.0 (2013-02-24 patchlevel 0) [i386-mingw32]
  - INSTALLATION DIRECTORY: C:/Ruby200/lib/ruby/gems/2.0.0
  - RUBY EXECUTABLE: C:/Ruby200/bin/ruby.exe
  - EXECUTABLE DIRECTORY: C:/Ruby200/bin
  - RUBYGEMS PLATFORMS:
    - ruby
    - x86-mingw32