On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 9:55 AM, Love U Ruby <lists / ruby-forum.com> wrote:

> module Foobar
>

> Now my question is - Is there any difference between module#prepend and
> module#prepend_features? Looking at the output,it seems module#prepend
> is set as lower priority call - why so?

prepend_features allows you to override the prepend methodology if you wish
(and no, I have no idea why anyone would want to - but it's possible that
you could do something like never allow a particular method call to be
prepended if needed (and that's just a guess))

prepended is a callback that tells you a prepend has occured - it is not
"lower priority" - it simply occurs after the fact as opposed to before as
prepend_features does