Hi all I have a problem with a small project I am working on.
I use putty tools to do the ssh stuff (net-ssh/scp) doesn't work because
of bad ssh server on the target.

Anyway here is the code I made so far.

cmd = ["pcapdump -cleanup", "pcapdump -start -size=500", "pcapdump
-stop", "pcapdump -write"]
#Loop throu the commands
i = 0
until i == 2
  command1 = %x[plink.exe -P #{port} -pw #{pw} #{user}@#{ip} "#{cmd[i]}"
< yes.txt]
  i += 1
end
#This is to get the file names
command3 = %x[plink.exe -P #{port} -pw #{pw} #{user}@#{ip} "#{cmd3}"]
#Grab the file names for downloading and store them in a array
output = command3.scan(/"([^"]*)"/)
#Count the items in the array
puts output
howmany = output.count
#Fetch the file's
i = 0
until i == howmany
  file = output[i]
  download = %x[pscp.exe -P #{port} -pw #{pw} #{user}@#{ip}:#{file} .]
  #download = system("pscp.exe -P #{port} -pw #{pw}
#{user}@#{ip}:#{file} .#{file}")
  puts file
  puts download
  i += 1
end

now when I run it I get [] surrounding variable file.
So I put in some puts to se what the variable is:
If1.cap
If2.cap
scp: [If1.cap]: No such file or directory
If1.cap

scp: [If2.cap]: No such file or directory
If2.cap

When the pscp command runs the [] shows but not before or after.
How can I remove them?

/Fox