Hello (again),
I am not sure if this is BUG or I am doing something wrong, but I can't
disable logging of chromedriver (watir-webdriver/selenium) and I can't
get rid of chromedriver.log file, which is after short period of time
quite big.
This is his head of mentioned log file:
[0.534][FINE]:      Initializing session with capabilities {
   "browserName": "chrome",
   "chrome.detach": true,
   "chrome.switches": [ "--silent", "--log-path=NUL" ],
   "chromeOptions": {
      "args": [ "--silent", "--log-path=NUL" ],
      "detach": true
   },
   "cssSelectorsEnabled": true,
   "javascriptEnabled": true,
   "nativeEvents": false,
   "platform": "ANY",
   "rotatable": false,
   "takesScreenshot": false,
   "version": ""
}

It is generated with this line:
browser = Watir::Browser.start "www.google.com", :chrome, :switches =>
%w[--silent --log-path=NUL]

As you can see, I am trying to tell him to be 'silent' and redirect his
log to /dev/null, but it has no effect. Can someone tell me what I am
doing wrong?

Thanks in advance