Dear Sirs,

I have a little application that displays weather info for a digital =
signage system. As of today displays just letters and numbers on a solid =
color background. I would like to make it
prettier, thus I managed to grab the background and weather image from =
"Yahoo! weather" and display it.

The problem that the background changes in colors. It's bright colored =
by day and dark colored by night, so I need to find a way to change =
font-colors based on the background. I'm using HAML, CSS and Sinatra.

Can you think of any way of doing something like that?  Apparently I =
can't do that using CSS or SASS (not 100% sure though).

Is there any way I can have ruby read the BG color and then decide if =
I'll display the 'weather_light' route or the 'weather_dark' sinatra =
route?

Other ideas would be pretty much welcomed as I found my self completely =
our of ideas on how to proceed :-/

Best Regards,

Panagiotis (atmosx) Atmatzidis

email:	atma / convalesco.org
URL:	http://www.convalesco.org
GnuPG ID: 0xE736C6A0
gpg --keyserver x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0xE736C6A0
--
The wise man said: "Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to =
their level and beat you with experience."