Sean Chittenden <sean / ruby-lang.org> writes:

> Quick ping to Ruby land: is anyone working on, or know of a Ruby port
> to libxslt?

Wai-Sun Chia has made two libraries for accessing libxml2 and libxslt;
they should be referenced at <http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/raa.html>.
ruby-libxslt doesn't seem to work out of the box (anymore?).

> URLs and private emails welcome (along with public discussion:
> provided it doesn't go on for as long as the CGI api discussion.
> ::grin::).

I've recently contacted Wai-Sun regarding the status of these two
libraries, and he said he isn't maintaining them anymore, and he told
me to go ahead if I wanted to take over.  I've intended to ask on
comp.lang.ruby if anyone would be interested in cooperating on this;
so, if you are, maybe we could get together.

--
Michael Piotrowski, M.A.                                  <mxp / dynalabs.de>