Chorus is a command line tool that turns your mac into a chorus of throat
singers <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwi6gF-0mP4> using Ruby threads and
the mac say command.
Use the delay options to get phase and reverb effects.
Enjoy the rest of your work day.

*Install*
$ gem install chorus

*Use*
$ chorus "I just met you. This is crazy. Here's my number. Call me maybe?"
$ chorus -v Kathy,Princess "I just met you. This is crazy. Here's my
number. Call me maybe?"

*Go Crazy*
$ chorus -v Fred*25 -d .25 "King Tubby On The Sound System"

*Help:*
 Usage: chorus [options] "your lyrics go here"

    -v Voices,You,Want,To,Sing,  A comma-separated list of voices to use.
                                 Try multiple Voices with Fred*5,Kathy*2
    --voices
    -d, --delay SECONDSOFDELAY   The number of seconds in delay
    --version                    Show version
    -h, --help                   Show this message

*More Info*
https://github.com/nodanaonlyzuul/chorus
https://rubygems.org/gems/chorus