Hello all! This is my first post! I started learning Ruby about 3 weeks
ago and have a personal project I would like to do, so I was wondering
if someone could help me out a bit, so I can get it started.

I would like to have a request made by Ruby to the user for some text.
Then Ruby would take their input and split the text up by every
individual character and assign it a new value based on what letter it
is.

For instance if:

"A" = [A,B,C,D,E,F] "B" = [G,H,I,J,K,L]
"C" = [M,N,O,P,Q,R] "D" = [S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z]

So with the info above, Ruby would look at a sentence like, "Hello
World" and it would say, "Ok, "H" is in "B's" array, so it's new value
is "B"... and would do that for each character in the text. Then, when
it's done, it would show the result after it's been put together. So the
final product would be, "BABBC DCCBA". Spaces being accounted for as
they are shown in the original text.

If you know how this would be done, I would greatly appreciate your
help. Otherwise, if you know a portion of how it might work, I would
appreciate that as well. I'm grateful for any help anyone could provide.

Thank you