Hi All,

I have a ruby mechanize form that has a list of some 45 checkboxes. Now
i want to parse that list and then check each checkbox. Any idea how? As
i donot want to write a line of code for each checkbox, i would want to
parse the checkboxes list.
I can get the name of a checkbox using the following code:

chkName = checkboxForm.checkbox.name

Now how would i parse the whole list to store the names in an array.
Once i get those in the array i can use the following code in a for loop
to compare the name in the mechanize checkbox_with(:name =>
'checkbox_name').check

Please let me know what other better approach we can use.

regards.