hi,

 puts $browser.windows.count
 $browser.windows.each do |w|
      puts w.title
      w.close
    end

The above code of yours prints the title but it's not closing the
window. You asked me to check whether it is a Javascript window,I
checked that,it is not JavaScript alert,I have used your code of below

puts $browser.alert.text
$browser.alert.close

It's not working since it's not JavaScript window. I told you I started
to use the Model dialog box, But somehow it's having some problem
thereby I couldn't continue with that. So can you give me the solution
why it's not closing the window, and also you have written the code of
below

$browser.windows.last.use do
  $browser. (code to read the message here)
end

Do i need to use like

$browser.windows.last.use do
  $browser.window.text
end

to print the string in the pop up?And the pop up consist of OK and
cancel button, now i need to have a way to press the both the buttons
according to my requirement. Can you give me any solution to resolve
this problem?

RAJ