I'm pleased to announce version 0.4 of Serif. The biggest change in
this release is that there is now support for bookmarks in the admin
interface: the page you're on is converted into a stub draft. Any
selected text is converted into markdown as a blockquote.

(The conversion to markdown is buggy, but I've opened issues with the
library I'm using to fix them.)

# Serif

Serif is a blogging system powered by markdown files and an optional
admin interface complete with drag-and-drop image uploading.

Project homepage: http://github.com/aprescott/serif
Issues: https://github.com/aprescott/serif/issues
Rubygems page: https://rubygems.org/gems/serif

For more information, see the README:

https://github.com/aprescott/serif#readme

# Changes in version 0.4

* The admin interface now supports bookmarks for quickly creating
drafts. Selected text on the page will be turned into Markdown. (#50)
* Posts with a header of `update: now` will have their `Updated`
timestamps updated automatically on the next generate. (#49)
* The 'markdown' filter now properly turns single quotes in Markdown
into curly quotes. (#40)
* Add `archive_page` template flag set to true when processing archive
pages. (#41)
* Make the `month` archive variable available to layouts as well as
the archive template. (#41)
* Slop warnings on any `serif` command have been removed.
* List of posts for all archive data are correctly in reverse
chronological order. (#48)