juergen.katins / epost.de (Juergen Katins) wrote in message news:<dc3e64a4.0205170154.4c9d8114 / posting.google.com>...
> I would suggest you encourage AWL to use the license options provided
> by the OPL next time. Although the GNU folks will blame them as non
> free I think they are a good compromise respecting the rights of the
> publishers just as serving the interests of the communities. I think
> these options are a good opportunity for publishers to spread the work
> free (or relatively free) and to earn money by selling it at the same
> time. It sounds a bit like "Having the cake and eat it" to me. I would
> appriciate such a solution.

"use the license options provided by the OPL next time" sounds a
little rude to me, kind of
Too-bad-you-didn't-use-those-licensing-options

From what I can tell, Dave is asking that you use the OPL instead of
the GFDL.  Considering that he opened it up in the first place, I
would consider it polite to reach an agreement with him (whether or
not there is a legal case).

~ Patrick