Dear Rubyists,

I recently wrote a document about Ruby's classes, objects and methods.
The goal was to find out whether I understand them right and whether I
can explain it simply enough in writing.

It is available on the Google Drive:
http://bit.ly/ruby-classes-and-objects

With the help of some text, a few pictures and some examples, it tries
to explain these basic concepts in Ruby. I have taken help from Dave
Thomas's book and Matz/Flanagan book but the document is my own
interpretation. It has become rather long, but I have worked hard on
being correct and precise.

I will be honored if you read and review (and help correct errors in)
the document.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Kedar Mhaswade