"Patrick May" <patrick-may / monmouth.com> wrote in message
news:3b3ad3b4.0205162128.33c846b6 / posting.google.com...

> What kind of problems do you normally solve while programming?  Maybe
> we could point you to resources in that domain...

Thank you! :-) I normally work in a real-time embedded
(telecommunications) environment (C++/OO/UML developed under Windows NT
for various targets). Occasionally, I dabble with utility software, or
GUI front-ends for test software. [Given the current global downturn in
telecomms, this environment may change very soon!]

--
Steve Merrick

"Who cares, wins"