On Fri, 17 May 2002, John Carter wrote:

>       dosArgs.unshift('/c')
>       dosArgs.unshift('cmd')
>       system( *dosArgs)

It occurs to me that this cmd/c thing may be a Windows 2000 specific trick
and may not work on Windows 95 and I haven't the faintest idea whether it will work on
ME, XP or whatever.

New Zealand

May contain traces of nuts. This email was packed by mass, not
volume. Contents may have settled during distribution.
This email is not designed or intended for use in on-line control of
aircraft, air traffic, aircraft navigation or aircraft communications; or in
the design, construction, operation or maintenance of any nuclear
facility. Reader represents and warrants that it will not use or
redistribute the email for such purposes.