On Fri, 17 May 2002, Yohanes Santoso wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I was wondering if it is possible to do something like this:
>
> class AClass
>
>   def all_knowing
>     puts "#{current_method_name} is called by #{caller_method_name}"

caller

http://www.rubycentral.com/book/ref_m_kernel.html#Kernel.caller

New Zealand

May contain traces of nuts. This email was packed by mass, not
volume. Contents may have settled during distribution.
This email is not designed or intended for use in on-line control of
aircraft, air traffic, aircraft navigation or aircraft communications; or in
the design, construction, operation or maintenance of any nuclear
facility. Reader represents and warrants that it will not use or
redistribute the email for such purposes.