a =3D [1, 2, 3]

a.each {|x| puts x + 1 } # today I would like to add one during my #each
call
a.each {|x| puts x + 2 } # oops changed my mind and would like to add two
now

Both call the #each method with a block that allows me to customized what I
do with the exact same items. #each doesn't change but the result of the
call does for each case.

John