Subject: Re: Does this specific sound library exist?
	Date: mar 05 mar 13 06:36:35 +0900

Quoting Dirk Vogel (lists / ruby-forum.com):

> By the way: you stated that you don't know Qt and never
> worked with WxWidgets. What GUI builder do you use, then?

Oops. There was a question here...

For my rare graphical user interfaces, I use Gtk+. I used it from C,
and found the Ruby wrapper quite nice to use (much more comfortable
than C!). Needless to say, I live in a Linux-only world.

I do not use the Gtk+ builder (Glade), though. I create each UI
component from source code.

Carlo