Everyone,

The FXBook project at SourceForge was accepted and I'm starting
to flesh it out.  There's not much up yet, but here's the URL:

  http://fxbook.sf.net

I at least have all necessary tools to take DocBook SGML to
HTML, PDF and some other formats.  Now, it's time to start
authoring.

I'm going to try to get a rough draft for a Table of Contents
for the FXRuby Pocket Reference up sometime tomorrow.  I'd
like to get that done first ...

-- Dossy