Good question. See, I marshal them in differents times. Because I don't
have to persist lot of information I don't use any database like MySQL,
I just save the object in binary files(by marshaling). The application
have a GUI, so when a user do some thing certain object is persisted,
that object is pointing to other objects, like the example of @var_b.
The problem is that when I regenerate the objects, the shown above
happen.
 When in some part of the source code I have to compare in the way above
the are not equals:

 b.var_b.inspect
 #=> <A:0x0145A4>
 a.inspect
 #=> <A:0x457D78>

 They are not the same, perhaps(meaby an obvious thing) because Marshal
reconstruct the object just by looking their atributes saved but Marshal
doesn't bother about create the same object that another that will be
created with the same attributes. Am I right?