Great Thanks to you guys:

Just need to stuck myself from two more areas.

From the same doc:

(a) While Fixnum values are immediate, Bignum objects are not ”½ assignment and parameter passing work with references to objects, not the objects themselves. - Actually as far as I know we are passing the references to the objects,not the actual objects. But here I couldn't follow the taste.

(b)When a calculation involving Bignum objects returns a result that will fit in a Fixnum, the result is automatically converted. - In `C` I found some rules such automatic conversions. But does the same applicable here also or other rules defined here specially for Ruby?

(c)For the purposes of the bitwise operations and [], a Bignum is treated as if it were an infinite-length bitstring with 2”Ēs complement representation. - Why so?

Thanks for all of your collaborative help to understand this nice concept in Ruby.

Thanks,
Pritam