John W Higgins wrote in post #1100104:
> What do you think the only possible order of execution would be? It's
> not

I did that after reading the description - `The `next` statement is used
to skip a part of the loop and continue with the next iteration of the
loop.`

This is too straight statement and I understood. I just tried the above
to see what was not mentioned in that description - which is - How
`next` reacts when it would get anything between it and `while` or `if`
or `unless` loop. Just to see that behavior and for which I wrote the
line : "next puts "hi" unless n == 5 " .