Am 03.03.2013 12:34, schrieb Kumar R.:
> Yes, theory is first essentials rather than problem solving.
>
> If you don't know what's the value of Sin30 then how would you solve the
> equation sin 30 + cos 30 ?

EXACTLY.
And you didn't learn what 1+1 is but are trying to understand sin.

BTW:
1. you probably meant sin(30бы), and
2. sin(30бы) + cos(30бы) is not an equation.

> To know the features of a specific language is the very essentials one.

Agreed, but you have to start with the *basic* features,
not with implementation details that have no relevance whatsoever
for 99% of the code that people write.

> This is very humble request to you not to make my thread dirty,so that
> future reader would end up their internal patience before reaching to
> ultimate information.

You make this whole list "dirty", and many list members already have
lost their patience.

To avoid further dirt, please do not answer this post.

--
<https://github.com/stomar/>