Am 03.03.2013 11:06, schrieb Kumar R.:
> I think to help someone who stuck. And the links and books you are
> referring they itself told if any confusion ask in the community. But

But you have to *try harder* reading them *first*.

You are really the most annoying poster I ever encountered in the
2 something years I'm in this list. You repeatedly insult us
and make people shout at each other and turn away form this list,
where right now YOU take up about 50% of the traffic!

Have you ever tried to write a program with more than 5 lines?
One that actually *does* something?

You try to learn the language on a theoretical level that has really
no relevance to the things you should care about as a beginner.
For example, up to now I had *never* to care about the return value
of a class or method definition. For what do you need them...?
In case you don't need them right now for a very specific purpose,
that's just wasted time you should spend better.

--
<https://github.com/stomar/>