On Mar 3, 2013, at 01:39 , "Kumar R." <lists / ruby-forum.com> wrote:

> I understood why `talk` succeeded. MY confusion was with the `bar` =
call=20
> DUDE. :)

That confusion is because you're a moron who refuses to follow any of =
our advice... like READING a book or even a website in order to learn =
the language and basic concepts around object oriented programming. As =
MANY have pointed out already, you have yet to learn the difference =
between instances and classes as well as instance methods and class =
methods. Once you understand that VERY SIMPLE CONCEPT that many here =
have pointed you at, all of these questions fall away and you have the =
opportunity to possibly be an asset to this community instead of a help =
vampire.