unknown wrote in post #1099843:
> Am 02.03.2013 14:09, schrieb Kumar R.:
>> Can anyone help me to understand the difference between `private
>> methods` and `singleton methods` in Ruby?
>
> Your question doesn't even make any sense.
>
> Stop that.

You are carrying wrong perceptions on me, that causes you to keep away to understand the core of my question has.

Obviously it is not my problem.

But here I found one such valuable information from the BLACK's book, after a long search :

Private and singleton are different
It°«s important to note the difference between a private method and a singleton method.
A singleton method is °»private°… in the loose, informal sense that it belongs to
only one object, but it isn°«t private in the technical sense. (You can make a singleton
method private, but by default it isn°«t.) A private, non-singleton instance method, on
the other hand, may be shared by any number of objects but can only be called under
the right circumstances. What determines whether you can call a private method isn°«t
the object you°«re sending the message to, but which object is self at the time you
send the message.

Enjoy! :)