Love U Ruby, aka Kumar R,

Give it up. You must think the entire world is stupid if you think you can
get away with posting under multiple aliases and NOT have people point it
out so others that aren't in the know don't get caught up on your trolling.

You do realize that eventually the list administrators will ban all your
known names and addresses right? I mean, you can't really be THAT stupid
not to realize that.